Ο Τουσκ συγκαλεί σύνοδο κορυφής των 27 χωρίς τη Βρετανία

epa05387060 European Council President Donald Tusk  speaks at a news conference on the results of Britain's EU referendum, at the EU Council building in Brussels, Belgium, 24 June 2016. Media reports on early 24 June indicate that 51.9 per cent voted in favour of leaving the EU while 48.1 per cent voted for remaining in. The United Kingdom on 01 January 1973 had joined the European Economic Community (EEC), the predecessing  organization of the European Union.  EPA/OLIVIER HOSLET

Την πρώτη σύνοδο κορυφής των 27 χωρών-μελών της Ευρωπαϊκής Ένωσης, χωρίς την παρουσία του Βρετανού πρωθυπουργού Ντέιβιντ Κάμερον, την επόμενη Τετάρτη προκειμένου να συζητηθεί το θέμα της αποχώρησης της Βρετανίας από την ΕΕ, συγκαλεί ο  πρόεδρος του Ευρωπαϊκού Συμβουλίου Ντόναλντ Τουσκ, σύμφωνα   με το πρακτορείο Ρόιτερς.

Facebook Comments